You are invited to a Potluck & Prayer in your neighbourhood!
Sign-up to attend the Potluck & Prayer event closest to your home, and look forward to an evening of good food & new friends! There will be also be a time of prayer for your neighbourhood, but don’t worry…you won’t be forced to pray out loud, unless you want to!
Find the Potluck & Prayer event closest to you on the map below; the dates, and sign-up links are listed below the map. Click on a neighbourhood name to RSVP for that event. The event dates are scattered throughout the month of February, so pay attention to date of the dinner in your neighbourhood.
Space is limited at each home, so sign-up early!
These are family-friendly events! Children of all ages are more than welcome!
Sign-up is open until January 23, or until the guest-capacity is reached in a particular home. After January 23, your host will be in contact with you to coordinate the potluck, give you their address, confirm the event time, and other details you may need to know.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KINGSTON EAST | Date: Friday, February 21
- SKELETON PARK| Date: Friday, February 21
- QUEEN’S/DOWNTOWN | Date: Sunday, February 2
- KINGSCOURT | Date: Sunday, February 2 (This is a lunch event, not dinner.)
- HILLENDALE/GRENVILLE PARK | Date: Saturday, February 22
- AUDEN PARK/HENDERSON | Date: Saturday, February 8
- CATARAQUI NORTH/CROSSFIELD | Date: Saturday, February 1
- NORTH OF THE 401/SYDENHAM | Date: Tuesday, January 28