In Person Services
Policies & Procedures
By registering for an in-person church service, you agree that you and all members of your party answer NO to all of these questions.
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: Fever • Chills • Cough (new or worsening) • Barking cough • Shortness of breath • Sore throat • Difficulty swallowing • Runny, stuffy, or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies) • Loss of taste or smell • Headaches (new or unexplained) • Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea • Muscle aches • Extreme tiredness
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
Health & Safety Procedures
- The sanctuary, foyer, and washrooms are cleaned prior to Sunday morning.
- All guests (age 2+) are required to wear a mask or face covering all times.
- Use the provided hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Keep 6ft /2m distance with guests outside of your immediate family/household.
- Do not wear medical gloves into the church; if you require gloves, please ask a Greeter upon arrival and a pair will be provided.
- Entry is through the Front Door.
- Check-in and screening questions will be asked in the Main Foyer.
- Greeters will provide instructions and guidance for seating in the sanctuary.
- Washrooms are available in the Main Foyer.
- Exit is through the Main Foyer.
Worship Service Information
- Everyone is invited to worship together in the sanctuary, including children.
- Nursery and children’s programs are currently not available; we hope to resume in September.
- Library seating with video feed of the service for parents with babies is currently not available; we hope to have the video feed connected ASAP.
- Worship songs will be live or pre-recorded; you are invited to sing along with your mask on.
- The pastor will preach live in most circumstances; other elements such as Ministry Features may be live or pre-recorded.
- Pew Bibles are available however you are encouraged to bring your own Bible.
- The offering plate will not be passed around, but an Offering Box is available in the Library and Front Foyer. E-transfer donations are also accepted at email@example.com.
- Coffee & Conversation will not be running; conversations before and after the service are permitted, but please maintain proper distancing with non-family members.