How can we pray for you?
Bethel’s pastors and several trusted spiritual leaders are hosting Prayer Rooms on Zoom where you can come to be prayed for privately and confidentially.
We would love to hear what’s on your heart and pray with you and for you – no prayer request is “off topic”!
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.Ephesians 6:18
Registration is not required; simply click on the buttons to attend, or jot down Zoom ID 878 0244 2635. (Same Zoom ID for all nights.)
- You can arrive any time between 7-8pm.
- You will be greeted by a Bethel staff member who will place you in a Prayer Room (ie. a Zoom Break Out Room) with an available pastor/leader.
- If all pastors/leaders are with other guests, you may have to wait a few minutes on your own in a Prayer Room before they join you.
- For accountability and security, Prayer Rooms will be hosted by two pastors/leaders – male & female. However you may request with the Greeter to meet with just a male or female and we will do our best to accommodate.
- You can share as much or as little about your prayer request as you feel comfortable with; your conversation is confidential between you and the pastors/leaders praying with you.
- Depending on how busy the Prayer Rooms are, we may limit time to 10 minutes per guest.